Starting on April 16, Filipinas Heritage Library in partnership with EducAsian Learning, Inc. presents an integrated, balanced, and progressive literacy program that improves children’s reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills by engaging them in language and literature-rich activities in combination with explicit teaching of comprehension strategies.
The program aims to provide the following benefits to children:
Better performance in academics, especially in Math and English
• Advanced comprehension of word nuances, metaphors, and abstractions
• Excellent problem solving skills, or the ability to think outside the box
• Above average speed in recognizing and interpreting nonverbal cues, or the ability to draw inferences
• Motivation to seek information for its own sake as much as for its usefulnes
• A high level of engagement with reading, inquiry, and writing tasks.
Kids as Authors
Authorship does not choose age. Even the youngest of children can publish their very own books. After the third workshop, the children will have the opportunity to author their own books.
Publishing Parties are a celebration the works of children. Kids have so much to tell the world. Let us give them the chance to share their works. .
Kids who complete the 24-session program will be given the chance to be inducted into the prestigious Young Writer’s Society.
Kid’s Writeshop Calendar
• 24 Sessions from March 18, 2016 to April 1, 2017
• Fee: Php 8,000 plus VAT per module
• 4 Sessions per Module / 6 Modules in a year / 2
For inquiries and to enrol, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org, (02) 831-9668
email@example.com, (02) 759-8288 local 36